Polypropylene offers outstanding thermal, mechanical, chemical and electrical properties. It also offers excellent resistance to corrosion and is lightweight
Temperature: -20°C to +80°C (+100°C short term).
Density (g/cm3): 0.91
• Easy to weld using thermoplastic welding equipment
• Low moisture absorption
• Good chemical resistance
• Low cost
• Extremely tough (copolymer)
• Excellent aesthetic properties
• Easy to fabricate
• Chemical tanks
• Plating tanks
• Fire truck water tanks (copolymer polypropylene)
• Cutting boards for food preparation
• Semiconductor equipment cabinets and work surfaces
Please Note: 2440 x 1220 & 1220 x 1220mm are dense White, all other sizes are Natural which dependant on the thickness may appear translucent. Polypropylene sheet is an engineering product therefore doesn’t always come with protective film and may have slight scuffs & scratches. Please contact us if you require something more specific and we will always try to accommodate.
FREE cutting service*: Just tell us how you want it cut when you checkout in the special instructions box. Minimum width of cut is 75mm. Saw width is 3mm. Tolerance +/-1mm.