Easy to fabricate, form, bond and decorate, PETG is well suited for a variety of point of purchase and sign applications.
Temperature: Up to +70°C
Density (g/cm3): 1.27
• Outstanding thermoforming characteristics, particularly in deep draw applications
• Does not require drying prior to thermoforming
• Good impact resistance
• Lower cost alternative to polycarbonate
• Less brittle than acrylic
• Superior chemical resistance when compared with many other transparent plastics
• Easy to fabricate
• Rapid thermoforming cycle times
• Brake formable (up to 0.080" thickness)
• Signs Sign and graphic holders
• Point of purchase (POP) displays
• Table top displays
• Machine Guards
• Product displays
FREE cutting service*: Just tell us how you want it cut when you checkout in the special instructions box. Minimum width of cut is 75mm. Saw width is 3mm. Finished cut size has a Tolerance of +/-1mm.
Custom cut items are exempt from a full refund. If a return is required we will only be able to refund the closest 'stock' size, we advise that you contact us before return to determine what refund would be applicable.