PETG sheet offers superior impact strength over acrylic and maintains many of the advantages of Polycarbonate. It has a lower temperature rating than polycarbonate making it more suitable for forming and fabricating parts. It is also easier to weld and unlike Polycarbonate, does not absorb moisture which can cause issues when forming. PETG sheet is easy to machine, weld and bond and is food contact safe making it popular for machine guards and transfer chutes in the food, drink and pharmaceutical industry.
Temperature: Up to +70°C
Density (g/cm3): 1.27
• Outstanding thermoforming characteristics, particularly in deep draw applications
• Does not require drying prior to thermoforming
• Good impact resistance
• Lower cost alternative to polycarbonate
• Less brittle than acrylic
• Superior chemical resistance when compared with many other transparent plastics
• Easy to fabricate
• Rapid thermoforming cycle times
• Brake formable (up to 0.080" thickness)
• Signs Sign and graphic holders
• Point of purchase (POP) displays
• Table top displays
• Machine Guards
• Product displays
FREE cutting service*: Just tell us how you want it cut when you checkout in the special instructions box. Minimum width of cut is 75mm. Saw width is 3mm. Finished cut size has a Tolerance of +/-1mm.
Custom cut items are exempt from a full refund. If a return is required we will only be able to refund the closest 'stock' size, we advise that you contact us before return to determine what refund would be applicable.