Polypropylene offers outstanding thermal, mechanical, chemical and electrical properties. It also offers excellent resistance to corrosion and is lightweight
Temperature: -20°C to +80°C (+100°C short term).
Density (g/cm3): 0.91
• Easy to weld using thermoplastic welding equipment
• Low moisture absorption
• Good chemical resistance
• Low cost
• Extremely tough (copolymer)
• Excellent aesthetic properties
• Easy to fabricate
• Chemical tanks
• Plating tanks
• Fire truck water tanks (copolymer polypropylene)
• Cutting boards for food preparation
• Semiconductor equipment cabinets and work surfaces
FREE cutting service*: Just tell us how you want it cut when you checkout in the special instructions box. Minimum width of cut is 75mm. Saw width is 3mm. Tolerance +/-1mm.